Events for January 4, 2020
Events Search and Views Navigation
11:00 am EST
Help us kick-off the 2020 Classes Come on out and meet our amazing instructors and see first-hand the great projects they have planned for you! As a bonus, for each class you register for on the date, you will receive a draw ballot toward a $25 gift certificate. One class = one ballot; two classes = two ballots, and so on. There will be lots more fun and surprises too. Saturday, January 4, 2020 11:00am – 3:00pm The following instructors have confirmed their attendance at this event. (click on their names to see their classes) More will be added as …Find out more »
How to Register:
- You may register for all classes and open sessions either on-line, in-person at the store, or by calling the store at (416) 751-1911
- Full payment must be made at the time of registration
- Materials for Virtual classes are the responsibility of the student, unless otherwise indicated in the class description.
- For some metalwork, mixed media and lampwork classes, a waiver must be signed acknowledging you have experience or training in their use, and we will ensure you have training to work safely!
- Some classes have age requirements. Students MUST be mature and responsible to work safely to be allowed to take some of our lampworking, soldering, fusing, and some metalsmithing classes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- Virtual classes: Cancellations and refunds will not be permitted once instructions, materials and electronic links to the classes have been emailed to students. Only registered students will be permitted to take virtual classes.
- In-Studio classes: If you need to cancel an in-studio class, please let us know 5 days prior to the class. Cancellations made later than that will forfeit the class deposit or fee. If you come to the class unwell (sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) you will be asked to leave and a refund will NOT be provided.
- We may re-schedule or cancel classes if we do not receive the minimum number of bookings, or in case of bad weather or instructor illness. In this case, you will be notified and the fees will be refunded or issued as store credit.