Beaded Christmas Tree Earrings
General Virtual Class web outline:
Create fun and colourful pair of earrings for yourself, friends and family that are ready for the Christmas season! You’ll learn how to do triangular peyote using size 11/0 Delica beads (or you can choose to use size 11/0 seed beads) and finish it off with a bead for a tree topper! There is no pattern for this – you’ll place the accent beads in a random order of your choice!
This is a perfect project for a newbie – no previous experience is required.
Type of class: Virtual. A few days prior to the class you will be sent an email containing the class instructions and the electronic link to the Zoom class. Once these instructions have been sent, refunds and cancellations will not be permitted.
Skill level: Beginner
Technique: Triangular Peyote
Have for class:
- Size 11/0 Delica beads (this project will also work with size 11/0 Japanese seed beads)
- Main colour of green (or white, if you want the impression of a snow-covered tree)
- Up to four accent colours that will be scattered throughout the tree
- Two 4mm beads (firepolish, stone, druks, pearls) in your choice of colour for the tree topper
- Beading thread of your choice
- Beading needle to comfortably fit through the beads
- One pair of earwires of choice
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: click here