Ocean Waves Chainmaille Bracelet
Sail away with this beautiful chainmaille bracelet!
You can almost smell the salt sea air – this is one of the most appropriately named chainmaille weaves. I love the curly intertwining of the “waves”. Also it’s quite easy!
Type of class: Virtual. A few days prior to the class you will be sent an email containing the class instructions and the electronic link to the Zoom class. Once these instructions have been sent, refunds and cancellations will not be permitted.
Skill level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Basic chainmaille skills; opening and closing jump rings
Have for class:
- Two pairs of flat nose pliers or other chainmaille-appropriate pliers. Magnification of you need it.
- Saw-cut anodized aluminum jump rings in these sizes:
- 75 rings – 18 swg 9/32” (AR=6.2) Colour A
- 45 rings – 18 swg 5/32” (AR=3.4) Colour B
- A lobster claw clasp, or clasp of your choice.
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: click here