Peyote Triangular Stud Earrings
Finally, a great way to create beaded stud earrings! Join Pamela Kearns to learn how to do triangular peyote using size 11/0 Delicas – both increases and decreases – and how to add a stud finding. Experienced students can also use size 15/0 for a smaller, daintier pair
Type of class: Virtual. A few days prior to the class you will be sent an email containing the class instructions and the electronic link to the Zoom class. Once these instructions have been sent, refunds and cancellations will not be permitted.
Skill level: Enthusiastic beginner/ Intermediate
Prerequisite: Knowledge of peyote will be helpful, but not required.
Technique:Triangular Peyote – increases and decreases
Have for class:
- Three or four colours of size 11/0 Delica beads or size 15/0 Delica beads.
- Beading needle of choice to fit the beads
- Beading thread of choice
- 1 pair 8mm flat stud findings (s64569) if using size 11/0 Delicas or 1 pair 6mm stud findings (s64563) if using size 15/0 Delicas
- 1 pair clutch butterfly findings
- E6000 glue
- Magnification, if required
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: click here