Russian Leaves Earrings
General Virtual Class web outline:
Course outline: Take your peyote skills to the next level by learning how to do diagonal peyote. In this class with Pamela Kearns, we’ll learn to Russian Leaves to make a great pair of earrings.
Type of class: Virtual. A few days prior to the class you will be sent an email containing the class instructions and the electronic link to the Zoom class. Once these instructions have been sent, refunds and cancellations will not be permitted.
Skill level: Intermediate
Prerequisite: Students need to know how to do peyote
Technique: Diagonal Peyote
Have for class:
Materials needed for the pair:
- Size 10/0 Delica beads
- Size 11/0 seed beads, colour SB1 (shown in red in the photo)
- Size 11/0 seed beads, colour SB2 (shown in yellow in the photo)
- Note: you can choose to use size 11/0 delica beads and size 15 seed beads for a proportionally smaller pair if earrings.
- Beading needle of choice to fit
- Beading thread of choice
- 1 pair of ear wires
- Optional: four 4mm jump rings
Of special note: the class patterns and instructions from our classes are for your personal use only. Please respect the intellectual property of our artists/instructors by not sharing, selling, or teaching the patterns you receive from the classes you take.
How to Register and Cancellation Policy: click here